Sunday, October 25, 2009

SUNDAY 25-10-09

In the morning I had to wake up at 9a.m. ( which is actually earlier than the usual time . . . ) just because I had to gel up my hair for Ms Toh to "see". Apparently, they were saving costs to not gel our hair for us during exam. So, a few weeks before the exam we had to gel it to let her "see". I seriously hated the gel so much. I wonder, last time I used to say I liked ballet classes because I could gel my hair. Gosh . . . How much I regretted saying that. Ms. Gan gave so many free works just to keep us busy. We marked the dance again together, I'd rather do it ourselves.

After ballet, went for art class. I wanted to stop by the petrol station to get a drink, but decided not to in the end. So, I finished my art piece on The Garden Of Eden. I thought that it was quite nice, for a first timer just using pencils to draw & also with shading. After that piece, she said that we had to learn how to shade so we did a shading piece on cherries as it was easier.

After art, wanted to go for lunch but mom said to take away as we had to send my grandfather home. In the end, I gobbled down my lunch at home. Went on a nice ride as it was raining, I was listening to music on my Walkman, and most importantly exams are over.

Played with the cats there for a while. I saw Jerry's vomitted furball pile in her cage . . . Poor thing, she looked sick though.

Watched a movie that I once watched before about 10 years ago. Was quite nice . . It would be called lame for some people. But for me it was not bad. I used to watch it every night when I was younger . . Never missed once . . .

Sad part is so many extra classes next week as the Inter. Foundation exams are in early November for DU girls & next week for Phileo girls . . . Wish them luck for their exams . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment